Here is the before. This is Paul and I this summer.
At Thanksgiving, with my brother and nephew modeling our identical bald heads.
Me at New Year's, see the hair has started to grow. Also notice the chemo eyes. That was actually a pretty good day, sometimes the dark circles were much worse. I could have been an awesome before and after make-up model at this time.
At the end of January with Andrew.
This is a strange picture of me taken by Ben at an angle to show my hair as it is now.
The interesting thing about my hair now is that the formerly stick straight stuff is super wavy and curly. In the morning when I wake up, I have a point on the top of my head, like a "faux-hawk" the some guys wear, that is surrounded by curls on the back and sides. It is a whole new game to learn to tame this wild thing.
"Do not be afraid of those who will kill the body but cannot kill the soul....And even the very hairs of your head are numbered." Matthew 30:28,30
Thanks for sharing the hair photos! At my house we have always said, "It's just hair." Made me smile thinking about it. Now I will have to rethink the thought, at least a little. Love the fact that your hair is coming in wavy. Change is good!
ReplyDeleteWow, it is seriously growing fast!!! I like it!
ReplyDeleteI know you like longer hair, but I think your hair at the end of January is really cute and flattering.
ReplyDelete