Ok, this may not be exciting news to you, but it is to me. So here it is...my arm pit is sweaty!!! Huh? You say, so what? Here's the deal. I had two surgeries on my left armpit in June and July. Since that time, I have not had feeling or sweat in that armpit. The last month or so it has been hurting off and on. The doctor confirmed that this was most likely the nerves waking up. Well, now I am sweating in that pit too. I take this as a great sign of healing. You should also read into this that I am desperate to find any sign that my body is healing and doing what is should be doing. If my body can have the time and energy to produce sweat in a formerly dead pit, that is surely because it has already killed off every single cancer cell and is just looking for more stuff to do.
"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cara, I am rejoicing with you in your sweat. It is the simple things that we miss when we are not well. As I have told your mom, I pray for you daily. Praying for more blessing in your life during 2010 and beyond.
ReplyDelete