I had my last chemo today. I think I can hear you cheering! Jumping up and down? Doing the happy dance? That is what we are doing here. It was as if a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders today as I left the chemo room. I cried big sobs of relief as we left the building. I still anticipate a few rough days as this round of drugs has its effect, but for now I am engulfed in pure joy. God has just successfully led me though the most difficult task of my life so far - and (just so you don't forget) IT IS OVER!!
"In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith-of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire-may be proven genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed." 1 Peter 1:6-7
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am rejoicing for you and your family. Take care and pace yourself! Obviously, God is blessing you!
ReplyDelete